1. Who was the director of the British MI6 who pointed out that semen made a good invisible ink for use by spies?
2. When James Dodson, at the age of 47, found that life insurance was available only for persons up to age 45, he decided to start his own insurance scheme that catered for all ages. Why didn’t it go ahead?
3. What was unusual about F.D.C.Willard, FRSC – who co-wrote a paper on low temperature physics with Professor Jack Hetherington?
4. What was it that Mick Jagger had, of enormous size, that greatly impressed the young journalist Lola Bensky?
5. What did Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II say, when someone who had not recognised her said that she looked like the Queen?