Still staggering along. Now and then I find some new material. Have a go, post a sarky comment!
1. When they wind up the clockwork clock at the Houses of Parliament (whose hour bell is named “Big Ben”) what source of the correct time, if any, do they check it against?
2. What was the highlight of the 1894 London stage production of Ben Hur?
3. Cats come in various colour schemes. What colour cat was preferred by the Vikings?
4. What did Thomas Edison irrationally fear?
5. Which country burns the most firewood per head of population?