Here they are – please send sarcastic comments.
- How far does a NASA rocket have to travel before they say “We have lift-off”?
- Vladimir Putin was born in what was then Leningrad … when was the last time that Russia had a leader who was born in Moscow?
- When the explorer Fred Ommanney became stranded in Antarctica, how did he make a sign to be spotted by aircraft looking for him?
- A thief in Fareham, UK would climb over a wall with razor wire, and steal diesel fuel from the local builders’ merchants. By forensic science, how was he eventually caught?
- Who said, in self-disparagement “I am no Einstein”?