Here they are. I already know the answers! so post something witty or sarcastic as a comment. You don’t have to try them all!
- In the film “Gravity” chess pieces are floating around the wrecked Russian module. What game objects are floating around in the Chinese module?
- Someone once noticed that Adolf Hitler was secretly adding something to his (AH’s) glass of red wine – what was it?
- Genghis Khan’s Mongol horde left its mark here and there, well, almost everywhere actually. How many people did each of his warriors kill, on average?
- Cleopatra contemplated various methods of suicide (yes, really) – why did she decide to choose dath by asp?
- The opiod chemical etorpine is a very powerful tranquillizer, useful for rapidly immobilizing elephants and rhinoceroses; how was its analgesic property discovered?