OK guys and gals, here’s the Q’s for this month. Please have a go by posting a comment – witty and sarcastic answers are preferred as I already KNOW the real answers, derrr.
Currently I am reading “How to Sharpen Pencils” by David Rees. I just thought you’d all like to know that.
- What got Nikolai Tesla interested in studying static electricity?
- At the beginning of the Renaissance, when late-medieval gentlemen were preparing to conduct a scientific experiment, was everyone welcome to stay in the room?
- From an examination of historical news broadcasts, which particular day was determined to be the most boring day of the twentieth century? (Useless clue: it was a Sunday)
- What politicogeographical feature is unique to Liechtenstein and Uzbekistan? (OK, I suppose it’s not unique if they both have it … peculiar?)
- Why were the “Tiredness Can Kill” warning signs removed from the British M1 motorway in 1997?