This is Dr Bob’s belated quiz for February 2015 – Please post your witty/sarcastic answers as comments, in the box at bottom. I’ll try to moderate them quickly!
- If you have a cold, on average how many people will you give it to?
- How many Solar System bodies have an atmosphere?
- When did people start to divide the hours of the day into minutes, and seconds?
- When you learn to ride a unicycle, how many times do you have to fall off it before you get reasonably good at it?
- (H/T to Randall Munroe) What would happen if you had a very highly souped-up but ordinarily bodied sedan car, got it up to 300 mph and came to a speed hump?
For cut & paste:
(1) Cold (2) Atmosphere (3) Divide (4) Unicycle (5) 300mph