This is Dr Bob’s quiz for January 2015 – Life is as usual frantic so no pictures this month, sorry. Please post yor witty/sarcastic answers as comments, in the box at bottom. I’ll try to moderate them quickly.
- In London, what is between 237 and 241 Baker Street?
- What early Beatles song did John Lennon write while staying in Stoke-on-Trent?
- What was the last commercial movie that President J.F.Kennedy saw?
- For Monty Python’s Farewell Concert, at London’s O2 Arena – how long did it take for the tickets to sell out?
- When Albert Speer overstayed his welcome in Germany as World War Two drew to a close, where did he try to flee to?
For cut & paste:
(1) Baker St (2) Song (3) Movie (4) Sell-out (5) Where to?