March questions. PLEASE HAVE A GO – by posting a comment, preferably sarcastic – as I know the answers anyway; I’ll put the real answers up in early April.
- There are three statues of Lenin in the British Isles …. probably more than in the Ukraine 🙂 One is in Islington, London, one on an estate in Northamptonshire; where is the third one?
- The series of James Bond films has been, by far, the most profitable series of British-made films. What series was the second most profitable?
- The movie “Don’t Lose Your Head” made a loss at first, but then suddenly began to turn a box-office profit – what change conferred this sudden success?
- Were clients of the guillotine placed face down or face up?
- Which was the first commercial movie to be partly filmed inside Windsor Castle?