OK guys and gals, here are the February questions. HAVE A GO at none or more of them, by posting a comment. I already know the answers, so please post something witty or sarcastic! I have to moderate the postings, but I will do that quickly and I will post the real answers in early March.
- Betty and Barney Hill were abducted and probed by space aliens in 1961; what part of Barney’s body were the aliens most interested in?
- Gypsies are said to be cheerful when it is raining, because they know that eventually the rain will cease and the sun will shine. How do they feel when the sun does shine?
- The Simpsons character Apu Nahasapeemapetilon claimed that he was known in India as Mr Memory, and had starred in 400 films; name one of them.
- Genghis Khan wrote a cordial letter to greet the (then) Pope; what nationality was that pope?
- Is it safe to drink beer that has been within the, er, scope of an atomic bomb explosion?