Happy New Year to all my readers!! Voici, les questions pour Januaire deux-mille quatorze. PLEASE HAVE A GO – by posting a comment. I already know the answers, so post something witty or sarcastic! I have to moderate the postings, but I will do that quickly and I will post the real answers in early February.
- Who was the the only major classical painter known to have murdered someone?
- Who was Exapno Mapcase better known as? (extra points if you get this without Googling it)
- Did Harpo Marx ever speak in a movie?
- Accommodation is not exactly plentiful on Pitcairn Island, but many lawyers arrived for the child abuse trials – where did they sleep?
- Canada Post processes a lot of letters to Santa Claus at the North Pole, and they had to assign a Canadian postcode (6 characters, alternating letters and numbers) to the North Pole. What was it?