Belated, sorry, here are the questions for November 2013. PLEASE HAVE A GO – by posting a comment. I already know the answers, so post something witty or sarcastic! I have to moderate the postings, but I will try to do that quickly. The real answers will appear in December.
- Which President of the United States was good at ventriloquism?
- Convicts in the appalling prison colony of Norfolk Island managed to build a boat, circa 1788, and nearly escaped to Tahiti. What would probably have happened if they had succeeded?
- Why is there an unusually extensive anti-Nazi memorial at Khatyn (Cyrillic: Хаты́нь) just outside Minsk?
- What’s remarkable about the Biblical verse 7:21 …. oh OK, I’ll quote it for you: And I, even I Artaxerxes the king, do make a decree to all the treasurers which are beyond the river, that whatsoever Ezra the priest, the scribe of the law of the God of heaven, shall require of you, it be done speedily.
- Kelly Cahill, of Melbourne, was visited by UFO aliens in 1993; what was their message to her?