This is Dr Bob’s quiz for September 2013 – please give your answers to this quiz by posting a comment. But as I already know the answers, I prefer to see witty or sarcastic comments! I will moderate the postings to avoid spam (and abuse), but I will try to do that quickly. The real answers will appear in October.
- The four Beatles went to India with the Maharishi, but Ringo lasted only 10 days before he returned to the UK. What made him come back so early?
- The Swiss entry won the first Eurovision Song Contest, in 1956. How was the result decided?
- What major film role was offered to Adam West after the 1960s Batman TV series?
- Why was the harvest of Western Poland not gathered, in 1739?
- What was Winston Churchill’s favourite book?