This is Dr Bob’s quiz for March 2013 – please give your answers to this quiz by posting a comment. But as I already know the answers, I prefer to see witty or sarcastic comments! I will moderate the postings to avoid spam (and abuse), but I will try to do that quickly. The real answers will appear in April.
- Some homeopaths sell homeopathic fluoride at 6X potency. Is there an alternative source for this?
- Bananas contain potassium. What is the relevance of this when they are exported from the USA?
- What Beatles song was originally titled “Scrambled Eggs”?
- What is the well-known quote from the political speech “Normalcy, Never Again”?
- Japan’s Okayama Castle has three gates – Ote Mon, Akazu No Mon, and Rokujuu-ichi Gangi Ue Mon. What is the origin of the name of the third gate?