This is Dr Bob’s quiz for January 2013 – please give your answers to this quiz by posting a comment. But as I already know the answers, I prefer to see witty or sarcastic comments! I will moderate the postings to avoid spam (and abuse), but I will get on with that quickly. The real answers will appear in February.
- A cat is kept at 10 Downing St, to catch mice (and rats). A new cat was adopted in 2011 but what happened to him in 2012?
- In 1953, who was the first to reach the top of Mount Everest?
- What colour would Coca-Cola be, if they did not add black stuff to it?
- The Tour de France is a notoriously difficult bike race – although Dr Bob himself has won it just as many times as Lance Armstrong – but what other French “Tour” is said to be much harder?
- How tall was the last Viking who died in Greenland?